Welcome to Healthcare
It’s hard to think of a more challenging working environment than the Healthcare sector. Hygiene is critical and issues of infection control and cross contamination must be at the forefront of all sanitary requirements.
Products must comply with stringent tests and controls must also be durable and easy to use and clean and readily available to keep downtime to a minimum. Plumb Center can offer a full supply and stocking service to both the new build and refurbishment of all types of hospitals and healthcare trusts. We work very closely with both our customer and our suppliers to provide the correct solution.
Our Sales Teams have both an in-depth knowledge and experience of working within this sector and we can advise to provide solutions to all your Healthcare requirements.
Key Healthcare Facts
- One in ten patients will suffer a Healthcare Acquired Infection
- By Breaking the chain of infection the problem can be beaten
- Buildings and products designed to break the chain are part of the solution
- Cleanliness and hygiene are primary concern of washroom users
- Hygiene is most important on the way out of washrooms
- Product selection will have an impact on cleaning regimes
- Comprehensive back-up is key to an efficient maintenance programme
- Hospitals use 1,460 litres of water per square meter of floor per year
- 55% of water used within a hospital is used in sanitary facilities.
- Careful product choice can reduce water consumption by around 40%.
- BREAM accesses the environmental friendliness of buildings.
Healthcare Sanitaryware packages to suit all your business needs.
High specification Healthcare Brassware from Plumb Center.
Extensive range of Healthcare Showering and parts.
Commercial Healthcare Flushing Controls & Valves.
Cistern & Frames to suit all Healthcare customer needs.
Guidelines & Useful Links
For a selection of legislation, guidance and useful links for Commercial Plumbing & Heating, please click for more information.
Branches & Network
Our commercial team includes over 500 branches and a national distribution network across the UK.
We have a dedicated Estimating Team that will turn your quote over within 48 hours that partner with the Commercial Account Team.
As well a wide range of products, we have also included information which will help you choose the appropriate products for your project.
We have a number of cases studies which highlight our expertise across all of the commercial sectors.