Make life easier with eBilling
Paperwork driving you round the bend? eBilling simply replaces your paper invoices with easily managable electronic documents.
You can choose to receive invoices by email in PDF format daily (Managed Email) or via Tradex Active which stores all your invoices electronically and gives you the flexibility to search, sort and download your invoices, quickly and easily to suit your exact requirements.
- Say goodbye to paper filing and storage
- It's free and easy to use
- Receive your invoices the same night - no more waiting for the post to arrive
- Improve cash flow - invoice your customer quicker with better visibility of costs
- Review your invoices 24/7
- Help the environment by reducing paper wastage
- Only a few simple steps to sign up and you're done!
Activate your eBilling
- Click here to activate your eBilling
- Click 'activate my eBilling' to access the activation page.
- Complete a few simple questions, once done, click 'Next'. Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions (you must check the 'I agree' box in order to proceed), then 'Click Next'. On the next page click 'Submit'.
Within 48 hours you will receive an email from TRADEX CAUSEWAY confirming your eBilling request. Click on the link inside the email to activate your eBilling registration request and then you're all done! Going forward you will start receiving your invoices daily.
Be sure to add email@example.com to your safe senders list / contacts, as some email providers will automactially add it to your junk inbox by mistake.
Not sure you're receiving your invoices? Contact our Online Support Team on 0344 292 7057
eBilling completely replaces your current paper-based billing service and you will no longer receive paper bills.
For VAT purposes your electronic bills must be kept as a permanent record. To fulfill this requirement the documents are supplied as PDF files (Portable Document Format) for permanent storage
HM Revenue & Customs have published a guide on Electronic Invoicing Legislation for the UK. This explains the issuing, receiving and storing of VAT invoices in an electronic format
The guide can be downloaded from the HM R&C website by clicking here
eBilling Terms & Conditions
To view the eBilling Terms & Conditions, please click here