What is Green Deal?
- Introducing of financial incentives to improve property energy efficiency
- Employing of a wide range of products including heating, controls and renewables
- Providing flexible loans for up to 25 years
- Loans to be based on property not owner
- Green Deal to have 20-year lifetime
- Ambition is to cut carbon emissions by 34% by 2020
Unlock Green Deal potential with Plumb Center
- Heating installers are best placed to deliver the majority of measures
- Green Deal advisor/assessors/installers can and should be the same person
- Training and accreditation will give installers market leadership
- Boiler replacements will be the key trigger point for Green Deal consultations
- Improvement measures must be installed with minimum delay
- Green Deal supply chain must be local and flexible
- Credibility and confi dence are as important as technical training
- ECO Affordable Warmth must be included in Green Deal program delivery
Download our PDF to find out how to become a Green Deal Installer and Advisor and details on our Green Deal Advisors BPEC Qualification.
Or register your interest today by clicking here.