The Greenstar Danesmoor External System is designed for open vent heating systems and is ideal for small, medium and large sized homes that include stored hot water. Inspired by installer installer feedback, the boiler has been designed to make installation and servicing easier, whilst also featuring easy to remove one-piece primary baffles. A robust IP45 rated cabinet protects the boiler from the weather.
- ErP 'A' rated for heating efficiency
- cross-firing burner
- easy to remove one piece primary baffles
- optimised hydraulic connections based on installer feedback
- robust, durable external cabinet to protect appliance from the weather
- IP45 Ingress Protection protects the boiler from the environment
- includes a built-in frost thermostat protecting the appliance from freezing
- balanced flue system ensures that the flame is maintained even in exposed environments.