Recently Viewed Items
Center end-feed extended pipe vent cowl 15mm
Product Code: 596252
Center Brand end feed fittings are simple and cost effective method of jointing copper tubes to EN 1057. Light and neat they make handling and installation easy. The fittings’ compact dimensions make them an ideal choice for use in areas where there is limited space. Their smooth lines minimise flow restrictions and are unobtrusive on exposed pipelines. Center Brand end Feed fittings are manufactured from copper, gunmetal or other dezincification resistant alloy (DZR). The Center Brand end feed joint is created through the principal of capillary action. When the fitting and tube are assembled and heated to correct temperature, solder applied to the mouth of the fitting becomes molten. Capillary attraction ensures the solder is drawn into the gap between the tube and fitting, forming a sturdy and reliable joint.
- The center brand end feed range of standard line fittings are designed for joining copper tube manufactured to bs en1057 using soft solder
- Available in sizes 8mm to 54mm
- Manufactured from copper
- Gunmetal or other dzr alloy with nuts supplied in duplex brass
- Suitable for use on above ground hot and cold / potable water services
- In small bore and mini bore central heating systems and low-pressure steam heating and pressurised unvented heating systems
- Also suitable for sanitation services and compressed air lines
- Gas distribution systems for natural and manufactured gases
- And on engineering pipeline services that convey liquids
- Air and gases at temperatures up 110°c.