Easyflush is two interlinked valves in one: a lift/drop valve which empties the cistern and a float valve which controls refilling. It also includes an integral overflow pipe to prevent flooding. The valve is activated by the user leaving the cubicle or bringing their hand towards the infrared sensor.
- Infrared sensor operated WC cistern flush valve
- Defaults to part flush of as low as 2 litres for maximum water savings
- No touch means no cross-contamination: hygienic
- Installer programmable flush volumes
- improved water economy
- Flush (outlet) and delayed action fill (inlet) valves combined in one unit
- Available in active (‘wave’) or passive(‘walkaway’) mode
- Hands-free and water-conserving wc cistern flush valve.