Recently Viewed Items
Albion Superduty CF120 G3 cylinder foamed L
Product Code: 165252
CF120 Seperduty Copper Cylinder for use in traditional open vented systems. It has been is designed for conventional fully pumped systems and cannot be used with gravity systems. Thanks to high recovery coil, the cylinder heats its content quicker than standard indirect models. Quick recovery means that hot water is rapidly available and usually smaller cylinder size is sufficient to meet hot water demands. Using Superduty reduces boiler cycling, and as a result saves on energy bills. High level of environmentally firendly insulation ensures the stored water is kept hot for longer increasing cylinder's efficiency even further. Please note that probe thermostat is recommended for efficient boiler response.
- Wipe clean surface
- High performance - low heat loss figures mean the water remains hot for longer
- Highly insulated with cfc -free fire retardant foam lagging with an ozone depletion potential of zero
- Building regulations part l compliant
- Rapid recovery - it’s recovering as it’s being used
- Small compact unit - replaces standard size cylinder and gives you extra space in airing cupboard.
- Multi coil heat exchanger
- Saves on gas bills
- Maximises boiler efficiency
- Very efficient - will fill a standard bath
- Works like an instantaneous hot water cylinder
- Immersion heater available on request.