The series 533 range of pressure reducing valves is designed for domestic and semi commercial applications. Pressure reducing valves are installed in residential water systems to reduce and stabilise inlet pressures from mains water supplies or boosted water systems, which generally are too high and variable for domestic appliances to function correctly. The 533 series is specially designed for hot and cold services in houses or apartments to equalise the hot or cold water supplies or both and prevent excessive pressure at outlets such as taps and showers.
- 533 pressure reducing valves have a specially shaped diaphragm to give accurate pressure regulation in response to changes in downstream pressure
- The larger outlet chamber creates a low exit velocity which is effective in reducing water noise
- The control stem housing of the cartridge is made from a plastic material with a low co-efficient of adhesion, which reduces the probability of scale deposits forming, the main cause of pressure reducing valve malfunction
- The cartridge and strainer screen are easily removed for periodic cleaning and maintenance
- Valves for use with copper tube have compression ends complying with BS EN 1254-2*