Series 2000 is a range of Solenoid Operated Safety Shut-off Valves. Their primary application is the on/off control of low pressure 1st (town gas), 2nd (natural gas) and 3rd (LPG) family gases, although they may also be used as control valves for devices such as automatic burners and for low pressure air applications.
- Fast opening
- flow adjustment
- CE Certificated
- Flow Restrictor as standard
- Full-wave Rectified Coil for quiet operation
- Normally Closed operation
- 200mbar maximum working pressure
- Pressure Test Points on Inlet and Outlet
- Approved to EN161 Group 2, Class A
- Available as Fast or Slow Opening
- Built in filter
- 230V, 110V and 24V AC 50/60Hz Versions
- Size 2"