Remote mounted thermally operated fuse in vented metal housings, suitable for wall or conduit mounting Wired in series with the Safety Shut Off Valve, the fuse will open a circuit at a predetermined temperature, interupting the supply to the valve, which will then close.
- It is recommended that the housing is mounted between 0.3 and 1 metre above an area where fire may occur
- The thermal fuse is single pole
- electrical connections are via a screw terminal block inside the housing
- Electrical rating: - single pole changeover 5A max
- Fusing temperature: - from 70oC
- 10oC reset differential 230V a.c. (resistive and inductive)