Center Brand End Feed is a very cost effective system, with many fittings available. In the hands of a skilled installer Center Brand End Feed fittings can give very neat and tidy installations. Center Brand End Feed offers all the advantages of traditional copper systems including coppers anti microbial qualities, resistance to corrosion and wear and tear. Center Brand End Feed is endlessly versatile, covering all aspects of gas and heating systems in domestic and light commercial applications.
- The Center Brand end feed range of standard line fittings are designed for joining copper tube manufactured to BS EN1057 using soft solder
- Available in sizes 8mm to 54mm
- Manufactured from copper, gunmetal or other DZR alloy with nuts supplied in Duplex brass
- Suitable for use on above ground hot and cold / potable water services, in small bore and mini bore central heating systems and low-pressure steam heating and pressurised unvented heating systems
- Also suitable for sanitation services and compressed air lines, gas distribution systems for natural and manufactured gases, Kerosine, and on engineering pipeline services that convey liquids, oils, air and gases at temperatures up 110°C.