The Centrebrand sealed system expansion vessel is intended for use on sealed heating and chilled systems. The vessel is comprised of a high strength steel shell and butyl rubber diaphragm.
- Fixed diaphragm expansion vessels, manufactured in accordance with pressure equipment directive 97/23/EC
- Steel construction to BS 4814:1990
- Suitable for standard heating and chilled water systems
- Maximum system pressure 4 Ð 50 litres: 3 bar 80 Ð 1000 litres: 6 bar
- Red powder coated
- 18 sizes: 4 Ð 1000 litres.