Recently Viewed Items
Jet 806 safety valve set 25mm 3.0bar
Product Code: K70230
The 806 are top guided bronze safety relief valves incorporating a high discharge capacity with an unobstructed seat bore, which facilitates reliable operation. Positive re-sealing is achieved by the PTFE to metal seating design ideal for general purpose duties. Inlet and outlet connections are screwed BSP female threads easing lever is fitted as standard. Pressure setting is locked and sealed.
- High discharge capability
- Top guiding giving unobstructed seat bore
- Independently approved to bs 6759 parts 1
- 2and 3.
- Compliant with ped regulations (ce marked)
- Each valve individually tested and set
- Water research advisory scheme (wras) listed
- Resilient ptfe seating design 10
- Once valves are set they are sealed using a security wire
- Technical data - pressure range : 0.3 - 12.5 bar (5-180 lbf/in²)
- Maximum operating temperature: +200ºc (+392ºf)