The new Colt Top 2 is a static multifuel anti-down draught chimney cowl manufactured by Colt Cowls, market leaders since 1930. The cowl uses proven technology to provide solutions to down draught problems as well as being the professionals’ choice when fitting chimney terminals in new build or refurbishment.
- Tested to BS715 part 3 1993, the Colt Top 2 is suitable for all fuel types including gas fired appliances (e.g. Decorative Fuel Effect fires)
- Fits all flue sizes from 125-250mm
- Unconditional money back guarantee as with all Colt Cowls anti-down draught
- Ready assembled with birdguard installed for fast fixing – no tools required
- Tested to 200°C
- 316 grade stainless steel pressure bolts for firm fixing to pot or pipe
- Strap fixing in 316 grade stainless steel
- Painted finish in brown / earthenware colour
- Also available in sandstone (buff) finish.