Ground collectors buried within your land collect stored solar energy there and transfer it to the combi heat pump. The ground source heat pump then uses this energy to deliver heating and hot water to your home’s system.
- Variable heating water flow temperatures from 35ºC to 60ºC, weather compensated
- Twin compressors on output of 24 and 37kW, for higher capacity output and two performance capacities
- Intelligent load switching between compressors to maximise compressor life
- Integrated WPM 2007 heat pump manager with removable control panel
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating, radiator systems and to provide domestic hot water
- Scroll compressor providing efficient, low noise running
- Three phase electrical connection with electronic soft start to reduce starting current loads