PREMIX thermostatic mixing valves ensure the delivery of blended water at a constant temperature whatever the variations of pressure, flow rate and temperature in the installation.
- Maximum hot water temperature: 85°C
- Maximum temperature lock
- Minimum differential between hot and mixed water: 10°C minimum
- Min/max pressure: 1 to 10 bar (recommanded pressure 1 to 5 bar)
- Pressure differential between hot and cold inlet: 3 bar max. (recommanded 1 bar)
- Mixed water outlet on the top, cold water inlet left and hot right. (red ring hot and blue cold)
- Bottomoutlet: reverse positions of the bottomblanking plug andmixed water outlet
- Highly resistant chrome plated bronze body.