PREMIX thermostatic mixing valves ensure the delivery of blended water at a constant temperature whatever the variations of pressure, flow rate and temperature in the installation.
- Group thermostatic mixing valve for mixed water distribution from 32° to 42°C
- Anti-scalding safety
- Regulation of temperature variations
- Non-return valves and filters accessible from the exterior without having to remove the mechanism
- Thermal cartridge with no specific lever needed (push-button on the control knob)
- Interchangeable cartridge with automotive cell.
- High-resistance chrome-plated brass body DZR
- Maximum hot water temperature: 85°C
- Differential hot water / mixed water: 15°C mini
- Pressure differences at the entrance: 1 bar maximum (0.5 bar recommended)
- Minimum pressure / maximum: 1 to 10 bar (1 to 5 bar recommended)
- Left hand side hot water inlet (red ring) and right hand side cold water inlet (blue ring)
- Mixed water outlet at the top (purple ring)
- For bottom outlet: unscrew / place lid at the top and outlet connector at the bottom
- Maximum temperature limiter, can be adjusted by the installer.