Recently Viewed Items
Dwyer 3000MR-60PA photohelic gauge 0-60pa 24vdc
Product Code: 655508
Using solid state technology, the Series 3000MR and 3000MRS Photohelic switch/gages combine the functions of a precise, highly repeatable differential pressure switch with a large easy-to-read analog pressure gage employing the durable, time-proven Magnehelic gage design. Switch setting is easy to adjust with large external knobs on the gage face.
- Product applications:Fan Control
- Damper Control
- Environmental Pollution Control
- Gage reading is unaffected by switch operation - will indicate accurately even if power is interrupted
- Solid state design now results in greatly reduced size and weight
- Units can be flush mounted in 4-13/16" (122 mm) hole or surface mounted with hardware supplied
- 3000MR models employ versatile electromechanical relays with gold over silver contacts - ideal for dry circuits
- For applications requiring high cycle rates, choose 3000MRS models with SPST (N.O.) solid state relays
- All models provide both low and high limit control and include 18-inch (45 cm) cable assemblies for electrical connections
- Gage accuracy is ±2% of full scale and switch repeatability is ±1%. Switch deadband is one pointer width - less than 1% of full scale
- Compatible with air and other non-combustible, non-corrosive gases, they can be used in systems with pressures to 25 psig (1.725 bar)
- Optional construction is available for use to either 35 psig (2.42 bar) or 80 psig (5.51 bar).