Solar Thermal is a clean and highly efficient means of using renewable energy from the sun to provide the hot water used in the home. Many people believe that solar thermal only work in the summer, however, this type of free energy is available throughout the year. From May to September, Grant Solar Thermal could produce 100% of the energy required for heating your domestic water (see right). Both the Grant Aurora and Sahara collectors operate not just with direct sunlight, but also diffused sunlight, so they even work on cloudy days. All components within the Grant Solar Thermal Range are regularly tested under simulated real conditions to ensure customers receive a product of the highest quality and reliability.
- Complete Solar Thermal kits available, starting from one-collector systems
- Generates up to 70% of your hot water requirements annually
- Collectors carry the Solar Keymark approval, allowing homeowners to access the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- Integrates easily with conventional water heating systems, including combination boilers when utilising the Grant CombiSOL
- Two styles of collector available: 'Aurora' in a high quality silver anodised finish and 'Sahara' in an exceptional bronze finish. Both feature 4mm self cleaning glass
- Collectors incorporate copper absorber with Sun-select coating, giving better solar absorption
- Unique serpentine pipe configuration within the collectors ensures maximum heat transfer and eliminates air locks
- On-roof, in-roof and flat-roof collector mounting systems, both in portrait and landscape.