The new Grundfos CONLIFT is a professional range of reliable, quiet compact condensate removal pumps. These products are used where condensate cannot drain naturally or when the condensate source is located below the local backwater level. The design of CONLIFT includes many unique, patented features which make the product design very robust, particularly when dealing with aggressive condensate for example from condensing boilers.
- The advanced version, comes with the same functionality as CONLIFT1 but also incorporates an integrated alarm that gives an acoustic signal in case of high water conditions. These models also offer a selector switch with two options. Very quiet and reliable operation
- Maintenance free motor including thermal protection
- Reduced number of starts
- Up to four inlet connections
- All installation material included
- IP24 splash guard
- Manual test button to check operation
- Very reliable float switch system
- Smart inlet system with sedimentation and evaporation stop
- Special shaft seal protection
- Mounted non-return valve with bayonet lock for quick release
- Upgrade/retrofit options
- Unit with pH tester to monitor neutralisation capacity.