Recently Viewed Items
Grundfos UPS2 Complete Pump
Product Code: 181995
Compact in design, this extremely efficient Grundfos UPS2 complete pump features modern motor technology and is a great choice for retrofit installations. A highly reliable and versatile pump, the Grundfos UPS2 also comes with a control box which can be mounted in a number of different positions to suit the installation type: to the left; to the right and on top of the pump itself. What’s more, this complete pump can be set for either 4m, 5m or 6m performance, depending on the installation. It’s clear to see that the UPS2 has been designed with the trade installer in mind as it shares the same cable gland as the Grundfos UPS15-50 and UPS15-60 circulator pumps, minimising changeover time and making replacement jobs easier. Plus, it includes an outstanding five-year warranty for your peace of mind. If you’re in the market for an easy to install, top of the range pump, then be sure to take a look at this great quality Grundfos UPS2 complete pump and make the most of our highly competitive prices by shopping online today. Plus, our click-and-collect service means that you can collect from over 500 branches nationwide, so there’s no need to worry if you’re in a hurry.
- EuP EEI rating that exceeds 2015 requirements, similar dimensions to previous UPS circulators, three proportional curves, three constant curves.
- The latest version in the long line of Grundfos Pumps
- the UPS2 15-50/60 (130) is all about efficiency and easy installation.
- The ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) technology offers a much higher energy efficiency that its ICM (Integrated Control Motor) predecessors by continuously varying the speed control for better circulation of clean heating water.
- The technology not only allows it to meet the latest EuP/ErP standards but surpass them.
- Compact is design and easy to install this 2 phase pump will save you time and your customer money.
- If you’re looking for a replacement domestic pump there aren’t many alternatives to this one
- especially with 5 year Warranty. The Grundfos 15 50/60 is the ideal pump for your customer.