These simple controls are intended for use where cheap overnight heating of water is controlled by the Electricity Company's Radio Teleswitch, Radio Telemeter or tariff time switch.
- Automatically cancels any boost that has been selected prior to the off-peak supply becoming available
- Indicator lights show when 'boost' or 'off-peak' are operational
- Incorporates two double pole switches: one for 24 hour supply: one for off-peak (cheap rate) supply
- Accepts all incoming and outgoing wiring for single
- dual or two separate 3 kW immersion heater applications