Recently Viewed Items
JG Speedfit PB pipe coil 15mm x 120m
Product Code: 581389
The new JG Speedfit Layflat Polybutylene barrier pipe has even greater flexibility making the system very easy to handle and worry free. Flexibility - The pipe is ideal for long runs where a softer pipe material is an advantage so cabling through joists becomes a simple task. Easier to handle - When removed from the coil, the pipe keeps straight and 'lays flat' meaning there are no issues with the pipe retaining its memory and trying to coil back into place. Barrier Layer - The pipe is made of 5 layers, the centre of which is a coloured oxygen barrier which prevents the ingress of air into the system, reducing the effect of corrosion on metal components. Made in the UK - All of our pipe and fittings are made in the UK By JG Speedfit. Due to its low thermal conductivity, when carrying hot water, Speedfit Pipe is cooler and therefore safer to touch. Note: JG Speedfit pipe inserts must be used.
- Ultra flexible: noticeably more flexible allowing you to manoeuvre the pipe with complete ease
- Easy to handle: delivering a far easier experience when removing pipe from the coil or cabling through joists
- Made in the uk: john guest have always been proud to manufacture all of their pipe and fittings in the uk
- Lays flat - stays flat: when removing the coil in long lengths
- The pipe will stay flat on the ground.