Recently Viewed Items
Milwaukee SDS Plus chisel flat bit 250 x 20mm
Product Code: T01200
SDS-Plus flat chisels - Milwaukee SDS-Plus Chisels are made from specifically defined alloy steel. Then each chisel is crafted individually through forging, sharpening, hardening, tempering and finishing. The chisels are precision formed using traditional forging skills coupled with sophisticated machinery for the specific tip design. The heat treatment process is totally enclosed and computer controlled ensuring consistent results, this guarantees that the complete chisel is hardened throughout to 55 HRC. The tempering operation creates a uniform hardened surface across the complete chisel to give it impact strength, more wear resistance and the required elasticity. The chisels then go through the final finishing process which gives the chisel a smooth grain flow surface and a special corrosion resistant treatment. To achieve long service life all our chisels can be re-sharpened time and time again.
- Milwaukee SDS-plus Chisel - Convex tip angle designed for better penetration less binding and easier resharpening
- Strong shock absorbing body made from premium quality alloy steel
- The reception is machined to precise tolerances ensuring less wear on the chisel and power tool
- The striking end is machined flat so that 100 % of the blow energy is transferred to the tip. Chamfered ends to prevent cracking and fractures
- Length: 250mm
- Tip Size: 20mm
- Pack size: 1 - Overall length:250 mm
- Tip width:20 mm - Only to be used wth SDS-Plus machines that have a 'Rotary Stop' function.