Suitable for sinks, wash basins, bath, single point showers, hair wash sprays and domestic hot water systems. These products are certified under the Buildcert TMV Scheme having been independently tested by an approved testing laboratory WRc-NSF, and are a Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) approved product and is listed in the Water Fittings and Materials Directory.
- WRAS Approved for use on UK water systems
- Buildcert TMV3 and TMV2 Scheme Third party approved
- Reference Standards BS7942:2011, BS EN1111:1999 and BS EN1287:1999
- When used as TMV3 valve meets the requirements of NHS model Engineering specification DO8
- When used as a TMV2 product the valve is compliant with the standards quoted in the Building Regulations Part G Section G3
- All models are supplied with pre fitted strainers and non return valves
- Hexagon key/Screw fixed tamper proof cap to prevent unauthorised adjustment of the valve temperature setting
- Choice of standard, easy to service union connections or 90° angle valve combination
- Angle valve combination includes full bore isolation valves, removable strainer mesh to facilitate cleaning, and test points for pressure and/or temperature measurement
- Factory pre set at 43°C but easy to adjust to the required comfort and safety settings
- Laser etched bar code on the body provides a unique record of product traceability which may be accessed from the PY database
- Inlet and outlet connections are factory fitted with protection caps to prevent contamination of the element and the valve lubricant
- Each carton is security sealed to avoid stock contamination and provide better audit control
- Chrome finish for easy cleaning
- Suitable for sinks, wash basins, bath, single point showers, bidets, hair wash sprays and domestic hot water systems.