Recently Viewed Items
Range Cylinders F3 fortic indirect cylinder L1B 1200 x 450mm
Product Code: 164103
1200x450 Fortic is a British Standard 3198 combination cylinder manufactured in direct and indirect versions. It is especially suited for installation in confined spaces, such as flats and modernisation schemes. The cylinder comprises a cold water cistern and a hot water tank in a single unit and can be specified with Supercal or Ultracal coils on request for faster reheat. Units manufactured to Maxistore specification are also available. Fortic is supplied with a rigid lid, which closely fits the rim of the cylinder. The insulation of the division between hot and cold water sections ensures that the heat loss from the stored water is minimal.
- Manufactured in a BS EN ISO 9001:2008 factory
- Part L Compliant
- WRAS Approved
- CFC free insulation
- Primary systems: Suitable for fully pumped systems only as standard. Gravity circulation units are available on request
- Insulation: Single thickness (35mm) of environmentally friendly CFC-free urethane foam lagging as standard. Double thickness of lagging (50mm) available on request (supplied as standard on Super Seven models)
- Range of capacities: From 65 to 210 litres (hot water) and from 15 to 228 litres (cold water section)
- Guarantee: 2 years against manufacturing defects.