Recently Viewed Items
Uponor pipe clip 28-32mm White
Product Code: P91695
The Uponor PEX Plumbing System is a completely flexible plastic plumbing and heating system adapted specifically for the UK market by Uponor. The Uponor PEX Plumbing system is manufactured to BS7291-1 : 2001 (Class ‘S‘) and BS7291-3 : 2001. Uponor PEX pipe is approved for use with the secure Uponor Q&E fittings – a concept unique to Uponor. Already successfully sold throughout Europe and the USA for over 10 years, Uponor Q&E fittings are available in a range of Engineered Plastic (EP) and DZR brass fittings for pipe dimensions 12, 15, 22 and 28mm. Uponor PEX pipe may also be used with Uponor‘s range of compression fittings.
- Uponor pex pipe offers benefits to both specifiers and to the professional plumber. key advantages are: one pipe for all heating and potable water applications
- Pipe available in uk dimensions: 12 mm
- 15 mm
- 22 mm
- 28 mm
- Smooth bore to prevent scaling
- Choice of either the unique uponor q&e fittings or traditional compression fittings
- Choice of straight and coil lengths to minimize wastage
- Available in pipe-in-conduit to meet water regulations. a click in clip to ease installation giving total support to pipes.