The Greenstar condensing regular range is an excellent value for money choice with its ability to extract more heat from the flue gases normally lost through the flue system. Whenever there is a demand for hot water or heating the electronic control system is energised and the burner ignites via a flame ionisation system. The annual efficiency is over 90%, compared with a non-condensing boiler that can only achieve 78%. The 12Ri model achieves 3 credits under the Code for Sustainable Homes whilst still achieving a SEDBUK A rating.
- Built-in frost protection for money saving purposes
- Fluing options provide a versatile and flexible fluing system that enables the appliance to be situated virtually anywhere
- Aluminium – silicon heat exchanger delivers high efficiency and reliability
- The Greenstar regular boilers are suitable for extensions to the heating system without upgrading the boiler
- Ability of operating both open vent and sealed primary water systems (subject to terms)
- Caters for commercial or industrial usage, when two or more Greenstar regular boilers are linked together
- 10 year guarantee on Worcester primary heat exchanger (subject to terms)