Worcester Greenstore ground source heat pumps make use of the energy from the sun which is absorbed by the earth. The energy below the surface is available to be extracted by the heat pump. The heat pumps use the constant energy available in the ground with a refrigerant circuit to allow the temperatures to be boosted to a useful level for the provision of heating on hot water for the home. The system is made up of an energy collector, the ground source heat pump, a hot water store and heat delivery system of the property, preferably under floor heating or alternatively oversized radiators.
- No supplementary heat source required, Easy to operate
- Better return on investment, Flow temperatures up to 65c
- Low starting current draw, Quiet operation, Peace of mind
- Money saving, ease of siting, Compatibility with under floor heating
- Heating and hot water solution, Extracts stored energy from ground
- Electrically powered compressor, Integrated additional heater
- Text display menu, Excellent COP ratings
- Scroll compressor, Soft start compressor
- Low noise output, 2 years parts and labour warranty*
- No annual servicing, No flue system
- No gas or oil required, Low flow temperature design
- Range of cylinders available.