The Greenstar i combi boiler builds upon the popular features of the market-leading Greenstar i Junior, while introducing a host of new features which enhance performance and make installation and maintenance easier. With flow rates of up to 12.3 l/min*, the appliance is able to deliver excellent hot water performance to small-medium sized properties. The appliance also comes supplied with a pre-assembled wall frame, with the same mounting points as the Greenstar i Junior, allowing straightforward replacement.
- ErP 'A' rated for heating and hot water
- internal space increased for for ease of access
- digital display includes quick info button to provide boiler status and diagnostic info
- simple weather compensation accessory increases system efficiency
- 'Quick set' optimised heating and hot water temperatures, improved output and flow rates for increased hot water comfort
- large condensate siphon inside the boiler prevents risk of freezing condensate
- simple and intelligent control options available, optimising boiler efficiency and fuel consumption