The Greenstar Comfort II is a wall mounted twin channel RF Programmable room thermostat. This thermostat is for central heating and hot water control with modulating/enhanced load compensating boiler regulation. Up to six time and temperature periods can be set to control central heating as well as up to three ON and Off times to control hot water. This enhance load compensating function enables an intelligent conversation with the boiler to achieve the desired room temperature in the most efficient way possible.
- Easy to install, no wiring required
- Thermostats incorporate load compensation which assesses the output and temperature of the boiler and adjusts the flow temperatures to heating demand
- Easy to use with clear visualisation of heating programme and intuitive menu navigation
- 7-day time control that can be programmed for up to six time periods per day, for heating and hot water
- Load compensation for enhanced efficiency
- Extremely reliable RF signal
- RF signal strength indicator to identify best location
- Pre-paired transmitter and receiver
- Landlord function
- Six adjustable heating temperatures for each set-point per day
- Programme and control heating and hot water at the
- room thermostat – perfect for boilers that are not easily accessible
- Additional installer functions.