Recently Viewed Items
ESBE VRG141 4 way valve 1.0inch cv=10.00 (1)
Product Code: 307254
The ESBE series VRG140 is a range of compact low leakage mixing valves made of a special brass alloy (DZR) allowing use in heating, cooling and tap water installations. For easy manual operation the valves are equipped with non-slip knobs and end stops for an operation angle of 90°. The valve position scale can be turned over and rotated, allowing many different mounting positions. Together with actuator series ESBE ARA600, the VRG140 valves are also easily automated and have good regulating accuracy thanks to the unique valve-to-actuator interface. For more advanced control functions, the ESBE controllers allow even more applications. ESBE VRG140 valves are available in dimensions DN 15 – 50 with internal thread and in dimensions DN15 – 50 with external thread.
- Easy manual operation the valves are equipped with non-slip knobs and end stops for an operation angle of 90°, these can be adjusted to 360° in accordance to suit the porting congfiguration of the customers application
- Valve position scale can be turned over and rotated, allowing a wide choice of mounting positions
- Easily automated and have extraordinary regulating accuracy thanks to the unique valve-to-actuator interface
- Lowest leakage rate in the market of just 0.05%
- The closest valve to acheive a near characteristic Linear curve
- No linkage kit required
- can be used for mixing and diverting appliactions
- replaces the 4G cast iron Esbe Valve.