Recently Viewed Items
Milwaukee SDS Plus chisel wide bit 250 x 40mm
Product Code: T01199
Milwaukee 4932367146 SDS+ Chisel Bit Flat 40mm Wide x 250mm Long SDS Plus - Every chisel comes with 150 years experience in manufacturing expertise, we know what it takes to make the best chisel. A high quality chisel needs to withstand the daily routine of breaking and demolition on the worksite, this demands a chisel with a low wear rate, impact strength and elasticity to have a low risk of breaking. With these objectives in mind great attention is placed on sourcing the correct raw materials and to use the most up to date manufacturing techniques. For the base material a specifically defined alloy steel is chosen, then each chisel is crafted individually through the production process of forging, sharpening, hardening, tempering and finishing. The chisels are precision formed using traditional forging skills coupled with sophisticated machinery for the specific tip design. The heat treatment process is totally enclosed and computer controlled ensuring consistent results, this guarantees that the complete chisel is hardened through out to 55 HRC. The tempering operation creates a uniform hardened surface across the complete chisel to give it impact strength, more wear resistance and the required elasticity. The chisels then go through the final finishing process which gives the chisel a smooth grain flow surface and a special corrosion resistant treatment. Finally for identification purposes the Milwaukee logo is laser marked on the chisel. To achieve long service life all our chisels can be resharpened time and time again. These chisels stand for 100 % quality.
- Sds-plus wide chisel - overall length:250 mm
- Tip width:40 mm
- Convex tip angle designed for better penetration less binding and easier resharpening
- Strong shock absorbing body made from premium quality alloy steel
- The reception is machined to precise tolerances ensuring less wear on the chisel and power tool
- The striking end is machined flat so that 100 % of the blow energy is transferred to the tip
- Chamfered ends to prevent cracking and fractures.